London, United Kingdom
Oracle Developer - Investment Banking - Research IT - London
My client is looking for a strong back end developer to work in a team of 5 within their Research IT department in London.
You will be responsible for Database development, using the latest database development tools and sound understanding of configuration of Oracle databases.
Candidates will need to have strong database performance experience and be able to incorporate logic on database level.
- Very strong PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration and delivery utilizing PHP PostgreSQL, Linux, Docker, Apache and Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS EC2, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, PerlySQL.
- Familiar with co-operations tools Jira and Confluence.
- Equity Research knowledge.
This is highly time sensitive hire for the client and they would have a preference for candidates who are immediately available.
If this opportunity is of interest please send a copy of your CV and a brief description of you current work situation.