London, United Kingdom
Oracle Database Developer
Investment Banking - Research IT - London
6 month rolling contract, up to £650 per day
My client is looking for a strong Oracle database developer to work in a team of 5 within their Research IT department in London.
You will be responsible for Database development, using the latest database development tools and sound understanding of configuration of Oracle databases.
Candidates will need to have strong database performance experience and be able to incorporate logic on database levels
- Very strong PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration and delivery utilizing PHP PostgreSQL, Linux, Docker, Apache and Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS EC2, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, PerlySQL.
- Familiar with co-operations tools Jira and Confluence.
- Equity Research knowledge.
This is highly time sensitive hire for the client and they would have a preference for candidates who are immediately available.
If you feel you have the right skillset for this role and are interested in finding out more, please contact Charlie Andrews at Harrington Starr on 0203 587 7007 or email email@example.com