London, United Kingdom
Operations Business Analyst – SFTR – Investment Bank (Contract)
Harrington Starr are working with a leading Investment Banking organisation who are currently seeking an Operations Business Analyst with knowledge of SFTR and Regulatory Change initiatives to join their organisation on an initial 6-month contract.
In this role as an Operations Business Analyst, you will be working predominately on the Securities Financing Transaction Regulation, focussing on securities transactions such as repurchase agreements, securities lending activities and sell/buy-back transactions.
Your focus will be to work elicit requires from the Operations team so that the business is able to meet their regulatory requirements. This will involve developing operational process flows and creating a TOM for Operations to support SFTR.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive through change and have hands-on involvement in all areas in a cross-functional role impacting business, technology and corporate support areas such as Legal and Compliance.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Experience as a Business Analyst in a Capital Markets/Investment Banking environment
- Extensive understanding of Securities Financing Productsand Operation Processes s
- Extensive Regulatory Change experience, as a primary function of your role not as a secondary, delivering full project lifecycle regulatory change
- Experience delivering a new Target Operating Model
- Knowledge of SFTR
- MUST HAVE Knowledge of Securities Lending, Repos, Collateral and commodities Lending
- Experience delivering in an Agile environment, using tools such as JIRA to track changes