Openlink Endur Lead Consultant - Scotland – Openlink Endur ETRM Gas Power Emissions LNG Swaps, Options, Futures Credits Energy Trading Risk Management
Harrington Starr are working with a Leading Consultancy in their search for an Openlink Endur Subject Matter Expert to work as a Lead Business Analyst.
In this role as an Openlink Endur Subject Matter Expert you will assist in an implementation delivery project for our clients Energy trading systems across Gas and Power. The consultancies major client is in Dusseldorf, Germany and you would be expect to be onsite.
In this role your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ability to quickly understand business functions
- Strong skills working across a mixed business, technical and consultant team
- Endur configuration and scripting
- Core Business Analyst Duties, capturing requirements, designing detailed specifications, developing test scripts, defining system enhancements
- Clearly communicate client business requirements and issues to technical teams.
- Design Connex integration
- Understanding of AVS, JVS or similar code and scripting
- Advise clients on how business processes can be improved using Endur
- Being the resident on-site Endur Subject Matter Expert
- You may have managerial responsibilities towards a team of 4 analysts and 10 developers
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years Openlink Endur specific experience
- Experience with Energy Commodities i.e. Power, Gas, LNG, Emissions
- Understanding of Financial Instruments i.e. Swaps, Options, Futures, Credits
- Experience of the ETRM – Energy Trading Risk Management Systems development and support life cycle
- Ability to lead project planning and delivery
- Experience with Energy trading systems configuration and implementation
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Barry.Ansell@Harrington.Starr.com +442035877007
Openlink Endur Lead Business Analyst - Germany – Openlink Endur ETRM Gas Power Emissions LNG Swaps, Options, Futures Credits Energy Trading Risk Management End of Day Connex AVS JVS