London, United Kingdom
Openlink Endur Business Analyst - Functional Lead
An award winning and well known energy trading organisation has commandeered the services of Harrington Starr in their search for an Openlink Endur Subject Matter Expert on a Greenfield implementation project.
In this role as an Openlink Endur Subject Matter Expert you will assist in an implementation delivery project for our clients Energy trading systems across Gas and Power.
In this role your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ability to quickly understand business functions
- Strong skills working across a mixed business, technical and consultant team
- Endur configuration and scripting
- Core Business Analyst Duties, capturing requirements, designing detailed specifications, developing test scripts, defining system enhancements
- Clearly communicate client business requirements and issues to technical teams.
- Advise clients on how business processes can be improved using Endur
- Being the resident on-site Endur Subject Matter Expert
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years Openlink Endur specific experience
- Experience with Energy Commodities i.e. Power, Gas, LNG, Emissions
- Understanding of Financial Instruments i.e. Swaps, Options, Futures
- Experience of the ETRM – Energy Trading Risk Management Systems development and support life cycle
- Experience with Energy trading systems configuration and implementation