London, United Kingdom
On boarding Project Manager - London - £70,000 - £80,000
Our client is a well known Financial Services firm who provide multiple products to the Financial Services space.
My client has a new product that needs implementing and on-boarding new clients to continuing their London growth with the addition of a Project Manager/On-boarding Manager with knowledge of Middle office, Prime Brokerage and fully understands the terminology and workflows.
You need to have strong experience of Equities and Equity Swops for this role coupled with an understanding of financial messaging formats like FIX or Swift.
For this role you will need:
- Financial Services IT experience – delivering software solutions into major financial institutions. You will be able to clearly demonstrate experience of successful delivery and a flexible Project management approach
- Strong experience of Equities and Equity Swops
- Experience of Middle office, Prime Brokerage and fully understands the terminology and workflows
- Account Management / Relationship Management experience and client facing skills
- Knowledge/understanding of financial messaging Protocols like FIX or Swift
- Inter dealer broker experience a huge plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style
If you have the required skills and knowledge for this role, please get in touch. This is an incredible opportunity to join a well know Financial services firm who are looking to dramatically increase their offering, size and complexity over the coming years.
They are a firm passionate about using leading edge technology to revolutionise the financial services industry.
Please get in touch with Dominic Worthington on 0203 587 7007 or email@example.com