London, United Kingdom
My client is a leading Post Trade Software Provider to Financial Services who are looking for a strong On-boarding Analyst to join their team and support the client On-Boarding process. In this role you will own the client relationship and take the lead on the configuration process. This role gives you exposures to two of the companies leading products covering Regulatory Reporting and Post Trade Services.
As part of your role you there will be ownership of the Product & Static Data configuration process which will require a high level of client interaction and working closely with the Product and Project Management teams. This gives you an excellent amount of access across the business and provides a detailed understanding of the product suite.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Proven history of managing multiple stakeholders including key clients accounts, product management and project management.
- Experience of executing the UAT phase of implementations and of training key users in the functionality.
- Providing solution design support, hands on on-boarding and configuration of Financial Services Software.
- Strong Business Analysis skills to include requirements gathering and functional specifications.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstratable background of managing multiple project at any one time.
My client provides great training and development within its organisation and is accountable to upskilling its employees, they provide a strong financial services packages that includes a competitive bonus. If you are looking to gain a start within financial services and have the core key skills then apply within as my client is being listed as a company to watch in 2019 as they grow and invest in the products and team alike.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or emailing an updated CV to Felix.email@example.com