Node.JS Developer, strong Devops experience – electronic trading platform, global brokerage.
6 Month rolling contract - London City
Harrington Starr is working with an extremely exciting Global Brokerage who is looking to hire a Node.JS Developer with strong dev-ops experience to join the Client Facing Technology development team of this global brokerage business. This is a great opportunity to work with a global leading company that is looking to capitalise in a new area of trading platforms.
The role involves co-architecting and building the next generation trading platforms and related services fully on Amazon Web Services (AWS), and as such the role has extensive exposure to AWS and associated services. The Client Facing Technology team was recently established and is an activate area of investment and growth, with a target to deliver mission critical cloud-based trading platforms.
- Develop and extend their cloud-based trading platforms
- Provide cloud-based services that other teams can leverage
- Deliver well tested and well documented code
- Work with teams to identify and fix issues when and if they appear
- Provide 3rd line support
- Expert knowledge of Node.JS and dev-ops tools and processes
- Knowledge/experience in multiple languages; Java and/or Python for example
- Extensive experience developing API’s and SDK’s
- Extensive experience building large scale mission critical platforms
- Familiar with an open-source like workflow using GitHub Enterprise and Slack