London, United Kingdom
New Business Senior Sales Executive – London
Competitive Base Salary, Achievable x2 OTE Commission, Excellent Comprehensive Company Benefits
Our client is a global leader in developing cutting edge technology solutions, which addresses the Financial Crime, Cyber Security and Risk threats, faced globally every day by organisations, both large and small, in every industry sector.
The new business sales executive will be responsible for understanding the security requirements of new and existing clients, across the Financial Services Industry Sector, presenting compelling solutions and closing significant sized deals, focusing on Financial Crime, Cyber, Risk and Intelligence Security solutions
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build and develop strong meaningful client relations across top Tier 1 and 2 Financial organisations
- Leverage previous success in winning new customers in the Investment and Asset Management Sectors
- Develop and execute long term client account plans and identifying opportunities
- Responsible for all Client Relationships at new and existing accounts at C level
- Identifies and articulate the value add by providing thoughts leadership, direction and become the trusted adviser
- Acts as the single point of contact for the customer.
- Creates and executes business development strategies
- Responsible for delivering agreed targeted revenues
Essential Expertise Required:
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex Financial Crime and or Cyber Security solutions across the Financial Services Sector
- Proven and demonstrable track record in winning big ticket software sales with average deal size minimum £3-4M to £6-7M
- Experience in Financial Crime, Cyber Security and Risk Intelligence solutions is essential
- Experience of working within a small business unit in a large organisation would be highly advantageous
- Strong success in using sales methodologies, account planning and sales execution
- Strong understand of the Financial Services Market and selling into leading Tier 1 and Tier 2 organisations is essential
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to work with one of the largest global technology brands with a significant presence in the UK.
- Be a key part of a talented sales team, in a high profile role, driving sales for innovative and proven security software solutions.
- Working with a market leading product and development team.
- Working with exceptional leadership, with ambitious objectives and fantastic career opportunities, combined with excellent personal growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding global brand! Please apply to Antonio Ciarleglio. Tel: +44 (0) 7973 432 428 or mail: email@example.com
We also have many other roles FinTech Sales and Marketing in London, UK. If this opportunity is not suitable, and you are interested in exploring a new challenge please contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org