London, United Kingdom
Network Segregation Project Manager – Prince 2, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001
A leading Investment Management organisation is currently seeking a Network Segregation / Cyber Security Project Manager to deliver the final phase of a complex project. The role will initially be for 6 months with a strong possibility of extension.
In this role as a Network Segregation Project Manager, you will also be managing a Cyber Security Transformation Programme, however the core competency to succeed in this position will be your understanding around Networking. You will be liaising with technical SMEs and you will be expected to understand and report technical information to stakeholders in the project. You will also be responsible for identifying the project impact, reporting weekly on progress and ensuring the technical movements forward are aligned with the business goals.
This is an excellent position, with strong influence and persuasion needed to make an impact.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- 5 Years+ Project Management Experience, ideally Prince 2 Qualified
- Network Architecture knowledge – Ideally experience of Network Segmentation
- Infrastructure Technology
- Control Frameworks
- Cyber Security Skills, ideally CISSP, CISM, SANS and/or ISO 27001 Qualified/Certified
- Experience working on a large transformation or integration programme
- Matrix Management Delivery
- Excellent communication skills