Network Security Engineer
£700 per day insider IR35
Flexible working options
Top three skills required
- Web Application Technology
- Web Application Firewall deployment
- Experience of implemented Bot and DOS/DDos protection
- Troubleshoots and resolves system service failures by identifying and analysing the situation and providing corrective actions.
- Develops, installs, and tests new network hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure the security of systems.
- Provides senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
- Engages with application development teams on current infrastructure projects.
- Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provide recommendations.
- Approves system designs and functions as a project lead as required.
- Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
- Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middleware components.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
Interviews can start tomorrow if you have the time
Click the link to apply or email email@example.com if this role interests you or you know someone who would be interested to find out more today.
Apply for this job