New York, United States
Network Engineer, New York, Capital Markets Technology Provider, Up to $100,000 base salary
My client, a steadily growing company which provides technology infrastructure for capital markets firms, is hiring for a Network Engineer to join their team in New York, focusing on Network Operations (troubleshooting / support) and helping with projects as needed (Network Engineering).
This is an excellent opportunity for a network engineer to gain extensive hands-on exposure to operations and projects using cutting-edge technology for top-tier capital markets clients in a close-knit, highly collaborative environment.
- Route/Switch (Must have around 2-3 years’ experience, ideally 5)
- Multicast and BGP
- EIGRP and OSPF are highly advantageous
- At the very, least Cisco
- Arista, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Corvil are highly preferable
- Miscellaneous (nice to have, not core requirements)
- Automation (SolarWinds)
- Scripting (Python)
- Cloud (Arista CloudVision)
Does this sound like a fit for you or someone you know? If so, please get in touch. I can be reached at 646-381-2067 or Matt.Kerwin@HarringtonStarr.com.