Network Manager - Flexible working - Investment Banking - £85,000/95,000
This is an opportunity for a Network Manager to join an Investment Bank at the heart of London. They are a global Asian based investment bank that is ranked among the largest 25 banks globally by assets under management. Manage a Network Engineering team of 8 people that are part of the wider Networks and Datacentre group, responsible for the correct operation of the organisation’s Network management platforms and adjunct technologies, coordinating a team of engineers and administrators to support, maintain and enhance the environment.
What you will get
- A chance to join an established Investment Bank.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working (1 – 2 days in the office per week)
- £85,000 - £95,000 basic depending on experience.
- A chance to work with wider engineering teams including IT, Application and Architecture to develop and implement solutions to meet business and service delivery objectives..
- A chance to plan and manage an annual investment and expense budget of circa $5M
- Access to continuous learning and growth.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and bereavement payments
- Flexible remote working.
- A chance to lead complex projects.
What you will do
- Manage the day-to-day support and maintenance of the organisation's Network management platforms.
- Ensure that the organisations Network management platforms and adjunct technologies are performant, resilient and sized appropriately to meet its requirements.
- Ensure that the organisations Network management platforms and adjunct technologies are available and ready for use at the business continuity and disaster recovery sites in accordance with the organisation’s requirements.
- Ensure that Network management platforms and adjunct technologies are patch managed in accordance with the organisation’s IT Security policy.
- Ensure that Network management platforms and adjunct technologies are protected by appropriate backups and that the data is preserved in accordance with the organisation’s defined policy
What you will need
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team of technicians responsible for the day-to-day management of Network management platforms and adjunct technologies, with the capability to apply that experience to an environment that supports a user base of over 2,500 people dispersed across multiple corporate office locations across multiple international geographies.
- Working knowledge of modern Network technologies, Network management platforms and adjunct technologies deployed at large financial institutions, utilising product sets including (but not restricted to) Cisco, Check Point, Forescout, Palo Alto and Network monitoring platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, ensuring that the highest possible levels of service are provided to the organisation limited disruption to the organisations business
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with George Harris at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below