New York, United States
Network Engineer (Mid/Senior-level) – Trading Infrastructure
New York, NY – Up to $170,000
Harrington Starr have partnered with a financial technology vendor who are hiring a Mid- or Senior-level Network Engineer to work with their clients from their New York City office. Candidates should come from a strong network engineering background dealing having spent time in network operations, network implementation and deployment, and with a recent focus on design and security.
- Network engineering background with around 10 or more years of experience
- BGP, OSPF protocols
- Multicast routing
- At least 5 years in a Cisco environment
- Network / Data Center design experienced preferred
- Arista or Juniper experience
- Primarily Windows environment with some Linux
- CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE preferred
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level in this space, send your resume to matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.