Network Architect – £120K-£130K – Global Asset Management
I am working with a global independent Asset Manager who are looking to make a crucial hire to their specialist IT team. This firm specialise in offering distinctive investment strategies whilst embracing a large appetite for continuously improving technology.
The Network Architect is a critical role within this firm, in this position you will be responsible for the management, design and architecture. Whilst this is a hands-on role, you will be relied upon for creating solutions from inception to implementation.
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work on groundbreaking technology
- Work within a modern office space based in Central London
- Work with industry leading professionals
- Develop entire products from scratch and provide ownership
- Hands on with Terraform, Ansible and Cisco.
- Act as Level 4 escalation in the event of a major network or system outages
- Maintain hardware and software standards, asset inventories where required.
- Ensure environments are highly available, resilient, and backed up, in line with business RPO’s and RTO’s
- Ensure that platform performance is in line with requirements and have sufficient monitoring and capacity to cater for growth and future requirements.
- Develop and maintain security standards to a high level
- Responsible for defining and owning all aspects of the Network strategy & Architecture
- 3 years of experience in leading network architecture, strategy, and associated technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Palo Alto Firewalls
- Experience with Operating Systems lifecycle management and upgrades
- IP Address Management
- Understanding of SDWAN
- Strong using AWS or Azure
- Strong using Terraform or Ansible
To apply for the job please click the below link or alternatively contact George Harris on 02035877007 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
- AWS & Azure
- Python & other scripting languages
- CCNP or higher
- Cicso & Palo Alto