New York, United States
National Account Manager - AML / KYC
A Global FinTech company is looking for a NAM based out of NYC with a strong background in Anti-Money Laundering Screening and Know-Your-Customer or Data Solutions sales. While the parent company is a Global Powerhouse in the Financial Industry, the smaller but growing brand is a strong name within the space. They are looking for an early to mid-level sales executive with responsibilities covering hunting, up-selling and account management.
This candidate must have hunting, new logo sales experience, selling financial technology or financial data solutions to Financial Institutions.
- Achieve revenue goals for new business and client retention
- Identify new potential revenue streams and business opportunities within prospective new clients
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality, such as KYC, AML and data
- Great skills developing customer relationships, including attracting new customers as well as maintaining and developing the existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years new business tech or data sales to Financial Institutions
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Limited travel required based on client needs
Apply now for more information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.