City of London, London
£400 - £450 per day
Harrington Starr is working with a Leading Financial Services Organisation based in London, who have an immediate requirement for a Automation Test Analyst to join the team on a 6 month rolling contract . The key responsibilities of the role will revolve around working with the organisation's FX department, covering a wide variety of workstreams to ensure a smooth transition from testing to full deployment.
Aside from core testing activities, the candidate will be responsible for drive forward the adaptation of automation testing, as well as some involvement with UAT testing.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent FX Business knowledge, with a strong Financial Services background, ideally with Investment Banking exposure
- Knowledge of post-trade / clearing products and services
- Experience in Test execution on the Murex Platform
- Working knowledge of automation testing
- A background in Test execution using GUIs and APIs
- Knowledge of FpML, FIXML and XML
- Demonstrate an ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly
- Excellent communication skills