A leading consultancy is looking to add a key player to their Murex practice based up in Toronto.
This position will be a senior role and will have the preferred candidate involved with high level stakeholder management, along with managing a team of 4-7 other consultants both on and off shore.
This role would be perfect for someone whom in the past has had a lot of exposure working hands-on with Murex and has since shown they can manage large projects and deliver.
Although this role is more hands-off than a typical implementation role, it is required that the applicant has the hands-on exposure or adequate working knowledge of multiple Murex modules in order to help consult on best practice.
Technical requirement's for the role are followed:
- 10+ years experience in Capital Markets
- 8+ years' experience with Murex
- Solid project management experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Strong understanding of DevOps
- Financial markets domain expertise and strong understanding of capital markets value chain
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficiency in standard in PM/BA tools (e.g. JIRA, MS Office applications, VISIO, etc.)
- Proven track record for successful delivery of Murex implementations
This company is offering a very competitive package along with a permanent and stable position with full benefits.
They are growing at a rapid rate and currently boast one of the best regarded Murex practice's on the continent, both in terms of projects and in terms of resources they currently have in-house.
Reach out if it is of interest.