This is an exceptional opportunity to establish yourself as a senior, irreplaceable member of an international exchange which is completely technology focused in their approach. If you have relevant experience working as a Quant in any sort of relevant domain (for example at an exchange, brokerage, or CCP), then I would love to talk to you about how your suitability for this role and what it could offer you.
What will you get?
- Basic salary up to £120,000
- Exceptional discretionary bonus alongside
- A whole host of benefits including, of course, private healthcare
- The opportunity to thrive in a truly hybrid environment - employees typically go in twice a week to their offices based in the City
What will you do?
- Validate and assess a wide range of pricing and risk models written in Python
- Take an active role in the development of both benchmark and challenger models
- Carry out VaR analysis of these models and participate in their model governance
- Work in a truly elite Quantitative team focused on utilising technology to drive their company forward
What do you need?
Apply for this job
- At least a BSc in a STEM subject, ideally a MSc and from a reputable university
- Demonstrated experience working with Python
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of working in clearance (flexible for junior candidates)
- A proactive and engaging mentality which will serve you well in a fast paced enviroment