Windsor, United Kingdom
At Harrington Starr we are delighted to announce a fantastic new opportunity with a top European Energy Trading House, based in central London. The contract role will initially start at 3 months with the option for you to extend.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fully accountable for the running and improvement of the business’ confirmations and regulatory reporting platform
- Ensuring that all MiFID, REMIT & EMIR data integrity is maintained and improved
- Ensuring Country specific data is fully automated and understood for reconciliations, Management Dashboards and KPI’s
- End to end process for vanilla products from trade validation and confirmation to invoicing
- Group Finance Transformation projects
- Good knowledge of Endur
- Expert knowledge of commodities markets
- Excellent communicator
- Real passion for change and transformation
- Able to meet strict deadlines
This an excellent new contract opportunity based in central London, with an extremely competitive daily rate. Please apply now.