London, United Kingdom
London based Mid-Market Sales Engineer – Cloud-Native Machine Analytics, Big Data, Security
Up to £50,000 basic and Stock Options etc.
Our client is a global cloud-computing organisation, successful in the world of machine analytics. They provide cutting-edge, secure, scalable real-time data intelligence.
After investment and considerable growth, our client is looking for a Mid-Market Sales Engineer based in London to help further dominate the Mid-Market space. Acting as a primary technical resource for the Mid-Market Sales team taking a consultative approach with customers, identifying pain points and driving technical alignment between customer needs and the service.
- Conduct in-person and online demonstrations of the service
- Work hands-on with customers to install and deploy the solution
- Design and implement data analytics dashboards, reports and real-time monitors
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years experience as a Sales Engineer supporting a networking or SaaS based product
- Previous experience in software development or systems administration is ideal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as business and technical acumen are a must
- Deep knowledge of the requirements and challenges enterprises face with application development/release, IT Operations, Security and Compliance.
- A broad background in technical infrastructure (servers, networking devices, storage, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Linux/Unix and Windows OS is needed.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in successful start-ups is a plus
- Knowledge of log management and security solutions is ideal.
What's in it for you...
- Highly competitive package
- Opportunities for travel, career progression and relocation options
- Join a company with a start-up culture, HQ in Silicon Valley and enjoying huge growth
- A company focused on winning market share
This is an exciting position, so please get in touch as soon as possible & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983