London, United Kingdom
Mid-Level C# Full Stack Software Developer - London - Finance
Financial Intelligence Data Provider - London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A market-leading platform provider for Investment banks are seeking mid-level software developer to join their team and work across several products, which are used globally in Agile methodology. This organisation are expanding due to organic growth and popular demand across the investment banking sector and are offering a versatile role in their IT hub in London. This organisation are using the latest cutting edge technologies and are Microsoft Gold Partners who are offering Greenfield projects and the chance to mould into a software developer who will impact the business. This company have a variety of cutting-edge systems which are used globally across the capital markets sector.
Within this developer role you will be required to have at least 3 years’ experience with C# programming and an understanding of working on the back-end of software products. You will need to be a pragmatic developer who enjoys working out of their comfort zone and will essentially have the solid fundamentals of C# programming with the ability to work with on the server-side of systems. It is highly advantageous to have data-warehousing experience, but this is not essential. The majority of systems within this internal team will be desktop applications, but within this organisation you will be nurtured to become a full stack software developer.
Key skills required within this role are as follows:
- At least 3 years in C# development on a .NET framework – Required
- Familiarity with server-side development - Required
- A degree in computer science – Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets – Desirable
- Experienced with SQL Server – Required
- Experienced with data-warehousing – Desirable
- Comfortable with working on desktop application development - Required
- Great communication skills – Required
- Keen to work on this companies full stack (MVC, .NET, ASP.NET) - Required
- Strong mathematical mind-set – Required
- A passionate developer seeking a highly technical role with great career opportunities - Required
This opportunity will offer a great training platform for mid-level developers to gain a great grasp on system architecture and learn how to re-architect a full software system. There is a structured in-house training, but most importantly you will gain a great insight to full-stack development and will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies. Here technology is the hub of the business’ success. If you are looking for an autonomous & challenging development role within a dynamic environment that use Agile methodologies then please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.