City of London, London
£9000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join a Greenfield project implementing and supporting a new Datawarehouse for a global financial services organisation based in Central London. The role is for a SQL Server developer to assist in the development of a number of reports and extracts from a data warehousing solution. The developer will assist in the design and build of a new reporting solution with data sourced from various processing platforms.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Developer\ Architect to join a highly successful financial services organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with project managers, business analysts and development lead to assist in the build of a strategic reporting solution.
- Provide hands‐on development using SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Define data integration process and collaborate with Business Analyst for various project needs
- Develops, tests, and integrates code for existing data warehouse development in compliance with firm wide data management principles and security controls
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Develop and maintain controls on data quality and process
- Ability to analyse data, support testing process, communicate with business users and implement multiple projects independently
- Understand enterprise data integration framework and approaches from multiple data sources Makes recommendations, based on data profiling and data analysis, for changes to existing systems Document data integration strategies for data flows between disparate source/target systems for data warehouse
- Support production process in NY and London
In order to be suitable, you will need the following background:
- 7+ years handson development experience in SQL Server 2012/2014 Integration Service (SSIS) development, scripting development, error checking, performance tuning, job scheduling, and deployment methodology
- 7 + years of experience in SQL Server 2012/2014 database development such as SQL, XML,function, procedure, indexes, table partition, and query optimization
- In-depth experience of the Microsoft BI Stack
- 7+ years of experience in large complex 1TB + data warehouse environment and strongknowledge in ETL and data warehouse methodology
- Financial services experience, with regulatory reporting experience highly desirable
Please send your CV ASAP for this highly exciting new role with imminent interview slots. Salary is £80 - £90,000 + excellent banking benefits.