London, United Kingdom
Metals Trading Associate
Harrington Starr are working with a prestigious trading company in the city of London who are searching for a Metals Associate to join the team.
This particular client provide a wide range of capital market products and services to clients. They specialize in Investment and Corporate Banking, Capital Markets, Derivative Products, and Foreign Exchange and Metals.
Within the Role:
- Provide assistance to the Sales and Trading business in the execution of tasks.
- Respond to day-to-day requests, providing information and advice to clients
- Assist in the production of management reports/position papers
- Undertake information gathering, research and analysis of data
- Prepare client presentations, daily market commentary and providing timely client support
- Understand and comply with policies, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Ensure that transactions are fully documented and processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Position is fully informed on market data, economic information and key industry developments
This is a fantastic role with a leading trading company in the city of London, the client offer excellent salary package and career opportunities. Please get in contact with me for further information firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.