London, United Kingdom
Marketing Manager – London. UK
Competitive Base Salary plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems and platforms to both the Buy-Side and Sell-Side, and is driving change and innovation in the Fixed Income Markets. With globally based offices in all the major cities, the business is well positioned for continued future growth.
Our client is seeking a dynamic, autonomous and highly driven Marketing Manager to create, implement and execute day to day marketing activities across all products and solutions. The Marketing Manager will provide sales and marketing support to the both the EMEA and Asian teams.
Essential Experience Required:
Three to five years minimum marketing experience with a FinTech vendor in a fast paced competitive environment
- Adept at building strong relationships with Pre-Sales, Product Managers, Sales and Management
- Editing or summarising technical product documents for the target market
- Managing Internal and External Stakeholders expectations and multiple project workflows
- Expertise in competitive landscape analysis, conducting research multi asset trading and investment management sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Digital and social media marketing expertise
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- B2B sales strategy development
- Highly driven, self-motivated individual, can work autonomously
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and Hubspot are advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a fast growth FinTech organisation
- High profile and autonomous key position
- Strong focus on innovation
- Flat management structure and working environment
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful leading edge Fin Tech Company, in a key high profile role with exciting Technology Solutions. A competitive salary package is offered plus bonus and excellent benefits, combined with strong leadership team and ambitious outlook. If you feel you are interested in this unique opportunity, (or know someone who would be), please contact Antonio ASAP! Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543.