Chicago, United States
My client is a Chicago based fintech company providing market-leading data and analytics solutions to the financial community. Due to aggressive expansion plans they are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join them and spearhead their North American marketing push. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in B2B marketing environment and have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns, event promotion, lead generation etc. You will need:
- Previous marketing experience in a B2B industry.
- An ability to create and repurpose content.
- Previous exposure to financial information would be advantageous but not essential.
- Self-starter mentality.
- The capability to develop and implement a compelling marketing campaign for the company’s event calendar.
- Passion for analysing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing campaign for your given vertical. This will include lead-generation, social media responsibilities, event planning and other inbound and outbound marketing initiatives.
The role would suit someone with around 5 years B2B marketing experience who is looking to be part of a collaborative and ambitious marketing team. The company is offering a competitive basic salary and a bonus payable upon hitting key deliverables. If you are keen to be part of a small but growing, multi-national fintech leader then apply today for more information.
We have numerous marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Rob Grant on: +1 646 381 2067