London, United Kingdom
Key Marketing Executive - Managed IT Solutions; Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
Up to 45,000 basic + benefits (depending on skills and experience)
My client is a well-established player in Managed IT solutions in the industry selling Managed IT, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP. They focus on deploying managed IT Cloud & Telecom solutions that adapt to all their client’s needs.
As the company continues to grow they are looking for an experienced, energetic and innovative marketing individual to join their team and focus on their end to end marketing strategy.
- Brand development – create and deliver a brand presence
- Manage all internal and external event programs including trade shows
- Source advertising opportunities
- Manage all online marketing including HTML emails, newsletters etc
- Website management
- Support sales team in their customer development strategy
Skills and knowledge required
- Branding and marketing experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of MailChimp
- Right attitude – can-do mentality, hardworking and driven
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a growing and entrepreneurial business
- Fully responsible for the marketing division
- Opportunity to grow your own team
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr email@example.com 0203 800 0983