London, United Kingdom
Marketing Executive, London
Salary Package: Competitive Base, plus Annual Bonus
Career Level: Experience in this type of role 3 - 5 years’ minimum
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Our client is a leading solutions provider in voice processing, compliance and surveillance technology. They were the first specialist to offer cutting edge technology in the use of voice, data and speech analytics for the financial services community, helping to ensure the Investment and Trading community in meeting their trading regulatory compliance globally. Due to continuing growth, our client is seeking a motivated Marketing Executive to join their talented team.
This is a B2B marketing manager role, focused on developing and implementing multi-channel marketing programs and to measure impact. Channels include digital, social, PR, conferences and events. In addition to working with the Marketing Management Team, to define, plan and execute on marketing campaigns, the London based Marketing Executive will be required to manage regional campaigns and ensure that the outreach is appropriate for the region.
- Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns to that will increase acquisition, conversion and retention of clients.
- Track and analyse marketing program results (campaign response, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to measure success and incorporate findings into future campaigns.
- Facilitate market surveys that feed into market segmentation analysis and will proactively feed into the strategic marketing programme
- Ensure that materials and messages are supportive of, and consistent with marketing strategies and branding.
- Write and proof read web, digital and print content, including case studies, product collateral and presentation materials.
- Make effective use of CRM Systems to maximise efficiencies to manage email and other marketing campaigns including template creation and list processing.
- Develop and manage content for website and social media channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Plan and execute regional events, e.g. a prospect based event focussed on a key industry topic or a virtual event such as a webinar
Core Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field) with 3-5 years prior business development, direct marketing or consulting experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Platforms (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google document creation and management.
- Hands-on experience with digital/online marketing techniques and best practices with experience in digital marketing and sales automation technologies such as HubSpot & SalesForce (or equivalent), WordPress etc.
- Able to proactively work to drive forward marketing activity, from defining new campaign ideas, to working with stake holders to generate content through to execution of the campaign.
- Keep up-to-date with the target market’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have Telecoms and /or FinTech market knowledge and an understanding of the trading, investment and asset management industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful global player with exciting Solutions, and playing a key part in the strategic growth of the business. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company, please contact - Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call office: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 or outside office hours on mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428