London, United Kingdom
Marketing Executive, Germany. London or Frankfurt Based
Competitive Base, Discretionary Bonus and Company Benefits
Our client is a global leading provider of business critical information to some of the largest organisations globally, who operate in the fast and exciting Mergers and Acquisitions sector. Organisations who need critical information that moves the markets and impacts the global finance community rely on the highly specialised SaaS solutions provided by my client.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering the EMEA marketing strategy in Germany and DACH region. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a critical within the team to help drive lead generation across the different marketing channels then DACH region.
- Create and deliver the marketing plan for Germany and DACH region
- Drive lead generation in Germany and across the DACH region offline and online
- Performance measurement and optimisation of the success, activities and initiatives
- Report on leads, opportunities, marketing costs, and ROI
- Native or Fluent German, verbal and written
- Excellent understanding of effective marketing activities and channels in Germany
- Conference and event management
- Digital and Social Media expertise
- CRM, Marketing, and Social Media Tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, analytical with strong project planning skills;
- A BA Degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, or business related field
- A Master Degree in Marketing is advantageous
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in marketing
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing
- Previous experience in a technology SaaS company is advantageous
- Candidates must have eligibility to work in Germany, and/or UK, without restrictions
What's in it for you?
- Work in a key high profile role
- Opportunity to further develop your Marketing experience and knowledge with the potential to grow a team.
- Work with some of the biggest names in Mergers and Acquisitions sector.
- Work in a professional, friendly, and talented environment
- Well rewarded and recognised for your work and achievements
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful global leading company with exciting solutions. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company in London, please get in contact with Antonio ASAP. Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call direct: +44 (0) 203 587 7543