London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are pleased to be partnered with an award winning Investment Management solution provider based in London. Their solutions helps buy side institutions with investment decisions with their highly regarded and sophisticated product.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering the UK and EMEA marketing strategy. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales this is a critical within the team to help drive lead generation and brand awareness.
- Create and deliver the marketing plan for UK and EMEA
- Content for newsletters and social platforms to be created for regular output
- Performance measurement and optimisation of the success, activities and initiatives
- Report on leads, opportunities, marketing costs, and ROI
- Research events that you should be in attendance of
- Organise webinars for prospects and breakfast meet ups
- Understanding of effective marketing activities and channels in the UK
- Conference and event management
- Digital and Social Media expertise
- Detail oriented, analytical with strong project planning skills;
- Minimum three years’ experience in marketing
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing
- Previous experience in a technology company is advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a marketing division
- Work in a professional, friendly, and talented environment
- Well rewarded and recognised for your work and achievements
If this is of interest, please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org