New York, United States
Due to a hugely successful start my client is looking to hire for a brand-new role as the Director of Marketing. This person will have a experience growing out a Marketing team from scratch through the use of creative and innovative strategies for demand generation and growth marketing. The company has a world class offering and they count the both the best and biggest investment banks and firms as their clients in the world of Fintech. The role will be based out of their New York office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Financial Technology Marketing experience
- Developing brand image using growth marketing for demand generation
- Experience setting up a Marketing platform from scratch
- Experience creating innovative content for target audience
- Excellent content writing skills to support sales across several channels (Media, PR, Online, Events) in the form of email, case studies, press releases and white paper development
- Experience articulating complex products and developing content across email, articles, sales support materials & press release
- Experience executing events and tracking cost and making decisions for future improvement
- Global Marketing B2B experience a plus
As the Marketing Director you will be responsible for developing the Marketing strategy and platform for this rapidly growing Fintech start up company globally. You will be creating innovative content with the purpose to increase potential client engagement and be the driving force behind lead generation and acquisition working alongside the sales team.
This is an incredible role that would suit an ambitious and hands on Fintech Marketing professional with an entrepreneurial spirit. The successful applicant can expect a competitive basic salary and bonus and the chance to work for a best in class trading platform provider with a world class offering.
We have numerous Marketing and Sales roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested to chat please contact Ruby Sokol on: + 1 646 381 2067.