London, United Kingdom
My client is a boutique exchange based in London looking to grow their client services team with the addition of a FIX Connectivity. In this role you will be exposed to multiple clients and responsible for the on-boarding process to the exchange. You will liaise with all areas of the business from trading, IT and operations. Overall you will be key to maintaining Market Operations, On-boarding of new clients and delivery of projects including MiFID2.
If you are from an exchange or broker with a good level of knowledge of European Equity markets then this would assist you as well a strong technical understanding of connectivity (FIX & ITCH) around market data and corporate actions.
Key experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of FIX Protocols – 4.2, 4.4 or 5.0
- Connectivity UAT and Production
- Trouble shooting
- Admissions process
- Trading & Market Data implementation (ITCH & FIX)
- A strong financial instruments expertise in Equities and an understanding of the trade process >order entry through to >clearing & settlements
- Experience of Market data requirements and Corporate actions
- A background from an Exchange or Brokerage would be preferential
This is the perfect role for someone looking to gain full exposure to the whole business and be able to acquire a good level of understanding of how an exchange operates. My client provides a very competitive salary with a good package.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or email@example.com