London, United Kingdom
Market Data Specialist – Business Development, Product, Financial Markets
£55,000 - £65,000 + performance bonus + benefits
My client, a financial exchange, is looking for someone with expertise in financial market data to join in a hybrid business development and product role. You will work with clients and partners as well as internal teams to enhance and develop their market data solutions.
This is an exciting time for a business that has major growth plans and are looking to increase headcount by up to 25% over the next 6 months.
- You will be responsible for developing the market data business stream with the support of the senior management
- Working with data vendors, brokers, banks and other firms to increase consumption of my client’s market data
- Work with partners to increase the 3rd party distribution of the data
- Liaise with the business and development teams internally to create new products and solutions and take them to market
- Represent the brand at relevant industry and networking events
- Proactively look for opportunities to expand the market data business
- Market data experience from a sales/business development, pre-sales or consulting role with knowledge of pricing, reference and regulatory data and how it is consumed by market participants and other data providers
- Preferably experience at a market data provider with an understanding of how they take and distribute exchange data
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness around pricing and market data agreements
- Good general knowledge of the financial markets and key developments/drivers
What’s in it for you?
- The market data business has recently been separated from the responsibility of the exchange business development team and there is huge potential to grow this area of the business
- Earn stock options to incentivise your longevity and success in the role on top of a performance linked bonus
- Work with a small, highly experienced and high-performing team
- Take products you have helped to build to market
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org