London, United Kingdom
Market Analyst – Equity, Commodity, Exchange, Trade, Brokerage
Working for one of the most well-established London Based, Financial / Commodities Exchange, Trade, Stock Brokerage firms.
A huge opportunity at a London based financial / Commodities, Exchange, Trade, Stock Brokerage as a Market Analyst has become available working in a fun positive team environment.
This organisation is looking for professionals who have a huge drive to learn, exceed and excel in this industry. Only top candidates will be selected, strong personality and communication skills are essential. Ambitious and “Can-Do” attitudes will be an advantage for this position.
Core skills needed:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word / Access etc (Microsoft Office Package)
- Talented personality with very good verbal and written communication
- Some sort of Financial knowledge or interest
- Desire and willingness to learn (Equities, Commodities, Exchanges, etc)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excel to Marco and VBA levels
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys a face paced environment
- Client and Stakeholder management
- Previous experience of client support
- Experience of working on future projects
- Financial Services experience – Equity, Commodity, Exchange, Trade, Brokerage or similar
This would suit someone with around 2 years’ experience looking to join the core team of a Financial Services organisation, work with world class clients and learn from a great leader.
Very competitive salary for candidates, and excellent training given on the job with future growth possible.
Last time we had this opening we received large numbers of application so please highlight your key skills on email to email@example.com
Market Analyst – Equity, Commodity, Exchange, Trade, Brokerage,