London, United Kingdom
Manager – Wealth Management Consultant
I am working with an established consultancy who are looking to grow their Wealth Advisory practice and are looking for an upcoming Manager to help drive projects. You will lead teams of consultants and need to have proven managerial and leadership experience.
As a Manager you will be an integral part of the team to win assignments, increase revenue streams, develop business and lead on projects and guild an establish team. Part of the role will be to develop a strong brand that will involve marketing, putting together whitepaper reviews and attend conferences & panels.
- You will be an integral part of the delivery of business and technology transformation projects
- You will be key to their client’s digital innovation and transformation through analytical research and BI.
- Manage stakeholders of all levels both internally and external clients
- You will be key in establishing yourself as an SME of Operations, Regulations, Compliance, Front Office or Business Process Improvements
- Consulting experience preferably from a Boutique Asset/Wealth Management Consultancy or BIG4 at manager level or above.
- Detailed knowledge and expertise within Wealth Management
- Proven record of presentational and organisational skills with the ability to speak with senior executives
- Degree level education from an established Red Brick University
- Demonstrated experience building and developing business and sales for consulting services
If you are looking to build your career and progress within consultancy then this is certainly a role you should explore. You will get a great deal of autonomy to build as you see fit.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007