London, United Kingdom
Manager – Merger & Acquisitions
I am working with an established consultancy who are looking to grow their M&A Wealth Advisory practice and are looking for an experienced Manager to help build and develop their business and sales. My client is already established in the Wealth sector and is looking to build on their existing relationships to improve and grow this part of the business.
As a Manager you will be an integral part of the team to win assignments, increase revenue streams, develop business and lead on project. Part of the role will be to develop a strong brand that will involve marketing, putting together whitepaper reviews and attend conferences & panels.
- You will be an integral part of defining strategy for clients to deliver business and technology transformation projects
- Drive business development and lead the strategic operation within the consultancy
- Work with internal M&A teams to advise and guide on new acquisitions
- Provide details research, financial modelling and financial accounting in relation to new opportunities
- Provide accurate valuations and analysis of established businesses for future investment
- Manage stakeholders of all levels both internally and external clients
- Consulting experience preferably from a Boutique Asset/Wealth Management Consultancy or BIG4 at manager level or above.
- Accounting qualification would be highly beneficial
- Detailed knowledge and expertise within Wealth Management
- Proven record of presentational and organisational skills with the ability to speak with senior executives
- Master’s Degree level education
- Demonstrated experience building and developing business and sales for consulting services
If you are looking to build your career and progress within consultancy then this is certainly a role you should explore. You will get a great deal of autonomy to build as you see fit.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007