London, United Kingdom
Management Consultant (RPA or AI)
I am working with a leading consultancy who are thought leaders in their space and looking to extend their Asset & Wealth Management practice with expertise around differing solutions including Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). This particular organisation has grown substantially over the last 18 months and are looking to add quality individuals to their business to help deliver its goals in growth.
As a Senior Consultant you will be key in building out new and existing clients and drive delivery of key projects while also satisfying clients with additional product expertise. This role will give you access to tier 1 clients working on some of their biggest projects in the market at present.
- You will be an integral part of defining strategy for clients to deliver business and technology transformation projects
- Drive business development and lead the strategic operation within the consultancy
- Expertise of RPA and/or AI in a practical situation implementing changing in this area
- Manage stakeholders of all levels both internally and external clients
- You will be key in establishing what cloud is within the business
- Consulting experience preferably from a Boutique Asset/Wealth Management Consultancy or BIG4 at Senior Consultant Level or above.
- Detailed knowledge and expertise within Wealth and Asset Management
- Proven record of presentational and organisational skills with the ability to speak with senior executives
- Masters Degree level education from an established University
- Demonstrated experience building and developing business and sales for consulting services
- Knowledge of software development/technical experience (UiPath, .Net, BluePrism)
If you are looking to build your career and progress within consultancy then this is certainly a role you should explore. You will get a great deal of autonomy to build as you see fit.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007