New York, United States
Linux Server Engineer
Harrington Starr are working with a cutting edge Hedge Fund. Our client work with bleeding edge technology. My client is seeking a Linux Server Engineer / Systems Administration.
In this role you will be involved in the following activities day to day:
- Work as part of the design and implementation team of new initiatives
- Work within Agile frame work to deliver to deadlines
- Work closely with teams internally such QA and DEV
If you are a passionate Linux engineer and enjoy working with in industry leading technology within a fast paced environment, then this would be the ideal opportunity for you.
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- You should have worked with the design and implementation of Red Hat and CentOS Linux
- You should be competent with automation tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- You should be able to script using Python, Perl or Ruby
- Able to deliver in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills