£70000 - £80000 per annum
Linux Engineer - Westminster London - Automation / Ansible / Python / Jenkins
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a global investment management firm who are seeking a Linux Engineer who has a passion for automation to join their company in a team of 4.
This Linux Engineer will be instrumental in the support and maintenance of the Linux, Storage and Automation Services, offering leading technologies to enhance and support the business.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills, experience and an understanding of Linux, Storage and Backup Technologies as well as an understanding of Hosted and On-Premise system integration with focus on standardisation, achieved with automation and orchestration.
The key requirements for this Linux Engineer role are:
- RedHat Certified System Administrator/Engineer (RHCSA/RHCSE) - Highly Desirable:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of RedHat Enterprise Linux Server (7&8) and Container administration (Docker/K8s) with install, setup, automation and support in a diverse, highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of integration of Linux within a Windows environment, i.e. AD/Kerberos integration
- Comprehensive and demonstrable experience of automation and orchestration of cross platform services using for example Ansible, Jenkins and ServiceNow
- A good understanding and knowledge of Block Storage with Fibre Channel and multi-protocol NAS storage solutions and their platform integration points (HPE/Brocade ideal) - Desirable
- VeritasNetbackup 8.x onwards - Operational and architectural experience - Highly Desirable
- Experience in server hardware implementation, maintenance, monitoring and automation (Infrastructure as Code) with Ansible (HPE Synergy ideal) - Desirable
- Current in technology trends and directions
- Keen to learn new technology and platforms in an enterprise trading environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a Linux Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation who have a big emphasis on automation and have a huge presence in the Investment Management space.
For more information please apply for this role or contact me on: 02035877007