London, United Kingdom
Lead Web Developer - London – Finance
Finance – London
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A global leading portfolio management technology company that specialise in providing some of the best buy-side technology are hiring for a Web Developer to work closely with a small Agile team in the London office. This organisation use the latest development processes and technologies and are a global based technology hub who seek the best technologists. This is an opportunity to build a Greenfield web front end based on a cloud platform.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- Good experience with AngularJS– Required
- An analytical mind set – Required
- Previously worked within the financial sector – Desirable
- An ability to use TDD on client-side development – Desirable
- A well rounded technologist capable to migrate legacy systems – Required
- An articulate web developer – Required
This Web Developer is an opportunity to work with the latest client-side technologies and build a business critical system, which will be recognised by the business globally. You will be empowered to make decisions and be working in an environment with no bureaucracy. For more information on this exciting opportunity as a web developer on a ground-breaking product, please get in contact with Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.