London, United Kingdom
Lead Test Analyst
Permanent up to £75,000 + benefits + Bonus
London - City
A leading finacial institute are looking to recruit a Test Lead to come on board and establish and evolve formal QA and Release Management processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
You will be overseeing all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met you will also be reasonable for defining test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions. Also, developing and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction
- Minimum 5 years experience in the role working in financial institutions, Independent Software Vendors or financial data vendors. Candidates with similar experience in other industries will also taken into consideration.
- Proven experience in managing/coordinating or working with off shore QA teams.
- Strong technology background and experience in complex, business critical real time information systems.
- Strong relationship management skills working with business stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with both internally developed systems and vendor produced systems.
- Past experience in working in an Agile team.
If this sounds like you please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr.