London, United Kingdom
UX/UI Product Designer
I’m working with an innovative fintech firm who has won multiple awards for being a great place to work. They are looking for you to join their team in a Product Design role focusing on UX/UI Design. You will be working on green field cutting edge applications as well as updating existing tools making sure you are following and setting trends in the market.
In this role you will be collaborating closely with Product Management as well as Developers to create the NexGen platform based on User Experience with a client focus at heart. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and help influence change in order to have a better UX/UI outlook and be design focused.
- Translate business requirements and customer research into great ideas, wireframes, mock-ups and with detailed UI specifications
- Creating prototypes and wireframes for design evaluation and user testing
- Use key user research to understand the full picture of trading systems and the nuances that are involved in processes
- In-depth and hands on approach to design of web and mobile applications from the ground up
Skills and Experience
- Financial services experience within a Trading Platform environment
- Proven experience in User Research including user testing and utilising user groups
- A strong Portfolio with strong depiction of User and Graphic Design as well as UI prototyping
- Mobile or App experience design experience
If you are looking for your next challenge and want a role that can utilise your core skills as a client centric User Experience professional then I certainly believe this is a role for you. My client will give you the opportunity grow and develop your skills and help build out a strong team.
If this is for you please get in touch with email@example.com or call 0203 5877007