Your role as Lead / Senior PMO will be to work with one of the largest Financial Organisations in the world.
- Support the Head of Group Projects in driving the Change Framework, ensuring that plans are developed and tracked to appropriate standards, and integrated effectively across projects and that risks, issues and dependencies are clearly understood and managed.
- Manage and co-ordinate across portfolios, programmes and projects the reporting process into the Projects office and its governance committees ensuring that all reporting is accurate, relevant, informative and timely.
- Produce quality communication and presentation materials for executive level Steering committees, executive committees and other stakeholders.
- Carry out quality assurance of project delivery including planning, risk management, governance, decision making, etc.
- Take ownership for identifying Programme and PMO process improvements in line with the Change Framework
- Administrate portfolio governance (diary bookings, agenda, pre-meeting papers, minutes etc.).
- Manage and maintain Clarity, the business’s project management tool
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a senior PMO Analyst ideally within Financial Services, preferably investment banking or market infrastructure.
- Full programme or project lifecycle experience covering business change.
- Has demonstrable experience of and commitment to working under changing work cycles / pressures.
- Excellent competency in MS Office Suite, MS Project, Clarity Project Management (or similar), Visio and Sharepoint
- A consistent record as a persuasive, delivery focused, team player with strong oral and written presentation ability
- Advanced personal organisation and time-management skills.
- Is deadline and quality conscious.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 587 7007.