Parsippany, United States
NOC Supervisor, Electronic Trading Services Company, Parsippany, NJ
Our client is a leader in the electronic trading services market. They are actively looking for a Supervisory Engineer in their NOC in Paramus, NJ. The position holds supervisory responsibility over a team of NOC Engineers in addition to taking on some L2 NOC Engineer duties. The position will be working the night shift (7:30pm-7:30am) on a biweekly rotation as follows:
Week 1 – 7:30pm-7:30am – Th-Fri-Sat-Sun
Week 2 – 7:30pm-7:30am – Fri-Sat-Sun
The candidate must have 4+ years of experience with:
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving WAN and LAN related issues.
- Coordinating break-fix ,and outage remediation activities with other technical teams and suppliers
- Hands-on experience using monitoring tools and service management tools for ticketing and providing audit trails ,
- Performing CCNA-level duties (certification is nice but not necessary) .
- Working with MPLS, BGP, and EIGRP protocols in the realm of routing and switching.
- Leading other team members in either a Senior/Lead team role or in a frontline supervisor role.
The ideal candidate also has:
- CCNA certification
- Writing and publishing reports.
- L2-3 support experience.
If this sounds like you or someone that you know, please contact me at email@example.com.