London, United Kingdom
Lead - IP Telephony - High Wycombe
The Subject Matter Expert role is a core technical position that acts as a consultant and technical lead for DCS deployment. Requires advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, applications, infrastructure, systems design, and integrations. Responsible for Implementation, supporting presales, Service designer and Operations Support teams at different stages during the customer delivery life cycle.
- Resource will be working as an On-site engineer for client deployments for Data management, Migration, QBR meetings etc.
- Deployment & Support of Cisco IPT & video components, configuration and Testing.
- Supports Day-2 Operations team in identifying and fixing escalated cases.
- Identify and resolve issues observed during deployment and testing phase.
- Interact with Cisco TAC for issue resolutions.
- Provide technical assistance to service designer in pre-delivery phase.
- Preparation / Support in drafting the LLD and Deployment design document.
- Strong working knowledge and Hands on in Cisco IPT /Cisco Video Platforms
• Knowledge of integration of Cisco IPT & video Platform with Application based video platforms (CCA, Skype, Pexsip etc.)
• Detailed knowledge on Design & Upgrade
• Knowledge on polycom endpoints is an added advantage.
• In-depth knowledge on Network, QOS, LAN and WAN technologies.
• Good understanding of various telecom Standards and Protocols (RFC, ITU, IETF, SIP, H.323).
• Good understanding on LAN / WAN / MPLS.
• Experience in troubleshooting telecommunications equipment and technologies including TDM, T1/E1, ISDN/PRI etc.
• Strong knowledge of CMS, TMS, VCS and multi-vendor equipment’s.
• Understanding about Voice Gateways & SBC (Cisco, GENBAND, Sonus etc.)
• Certifications (CCNP Collaboration, SIP, CCNA)
• Incident & Problem management.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking financial firm. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new role and want to play an integral part in the establishment of the, then please apply now. Alternatively, you can contact me on 0203 587 7007 / firstname.lastname@example.org