€30000 - €40000 per annum + Benefits
Lead Data Scientist - Credit Risk Analyst
We are working with an innovative FinTech firm who are creating an innovative to solution to the Credit and Lending market with Data at the core of their USP.
They are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst / Data Scientist to be their first in the business where you will use you Credit Risk and/or Data Science skills and techniques to help improve decisions and enhance insights to improve credit scoring and credit policy.
You will be working closely with all the technologists in the business to build a world class platform.
If you're interested in hearing more, please apply for the role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A deep understanding of the methods underlying predictive modelling and statistical analysis
- Proficiency in programming in either Python or R
- SQL and Excel skills for data manipulation
- Experience and Understanding in Lending Credit Risk
- Knowledge of IFRS9
- Passionate about data and modelling, and how it could be used to improve customer experience and business performance
- Communication and persuasion skills with the ability to think quickly and package ideas and results in a logical, understandable and compelling way to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a technical field