London, United Kingdom
Lead C# .Net Developer - London - Finance
London – Commodities Trading
Salary: £95,000 + Bonus + Benefits
C#, .Net, Dependency Injection, AGILE, SOLID, Multi-Threading, Middleware Messaging, RabbitMQ, SQL, Full Project Life Cycle, TDD, Design Patterns, DevExpress, WinForms, MSMQ, AGILE, DevOps, Continuous Integration, TFS
Leaders within the commodities trading space who have offices over a global scale are seeking Lead developer to join their London team. This organisation are offering a rare opportunity to take lead on all front, middle and back office systems and implement lean Agile and DevOps practices.
This role will require you to have strengths in C# .Net development with at least 8 years’ experience of delivering full stack software. They are seeking a keen technologist who will work closely with the business on VaR, straight-through-processing and market risk systems. You will need to have strong architectural skills and be able to challenge the business. Ideally you will have good experience in Agile and worked within a DevOps environment. If you have worked within the financial sector (commodities or derivatives) it will be highly advantageous.
Most importantly you will have a passion for technology and follow the best coding principles in order to deliver a robust, efficient and scalable risk management software system.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- At least 8 years’ experience as a .Net developer – Required
- An agile practitioner with DevOps experience – Must have
- Experienced with multi-threading application development – Essential
- Strong architectural skills - Required
- An articulate programmer who understands the importance of delivering to the business needs – Essential
- Looking for a step-up in your career from a senior developer to project lead - Essential
- Experienced with real time messaging – Required
- Commercial experience within the commodities sector – Desirable
- A numerate developer with a computer science degree – Essential
This opportunity is a rarity within the trading technology market place. Not only will you get the opportunity to become a project lead and make key technology & team decisions, but you will be working on some of the most cutting-edge financial applications. This organisations team are team is dedicated to providing outstanding technology solutions and will give you the opportunity to impact these systems. Amongst all these perks, you will also be working in a dynamic environment, where you can see the rewards of an effective development process in a fun working environment.
If this position is of any interest, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.