London, United Kingdom
Lead Business Analyst
Our client a leading financial services technology company are searching for an lead business analyst to mentor their growing team in London.
As a Lead Business Analyst you will be working at a strategic level, providing analysis & input to the products to drive future business growth and to help ensure that the firm remains at the forefront of technology – you will be expected to interact heavily with the client and competitor market as well as partnership organisations.
You will be expected to lead initiatives to analyse complex business problems to be solved with software systems and operating model adjustments. You will need to ensure that policies and procedures align with company’s vision.
- Gathering requirements for large IT projects.
- Lead a team of Business Analysts
- Writing documentation to a high standard.
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle.
- UML Modelling experience.
- Financial services experience highly desirable.
- Effective stakeholder engagement.
- Mentor junior members of team
- Documentation of business requirements.
- A clear communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Achievement and results oriented.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading technology company who are currently going through a large period of growth. If you would like to learn more about this role then please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org