New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Broking services for the electronic trading sector. Our client has an exciting opportunity available for an up and coming technical engineer to support L1 issues of their front office trading environment.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with clients across Australia and Asia who are actively trading through the brokerage.
- Monitor trade activity to see if any there are any outages of connectivity and proactively follow up.
- Troubleshoot Linux Logs
- Escalate issues and follow up with clients
If you are an enthusiastic technical professional and are interested in working in the cutting-edge space of electronic trading, then this would be an ideal role for you! This position involves working with some of the best trading technology in the market, and you would be dealing with high profile clients across the financial investment sector on a daily basis. In this role you will build excellent technical skills, trade life cycle understanding and build a solid business knowledge that will put you in good stead for a future career in the electronic trading space.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should have some technical training in computer science or similar
- Ideally you will have worked within an L1 support environment before
- You should a solid technical foundation and be able to look at Linux logs to troubleshoot
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
Please note, this role supports the Asian market and as a result the shift patterns are as follows: Sunday to Thursday 3pm – 11pm.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, then please hit 'Apply' or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org