London, United Kingdom
The Harrington Starr team are looking to hire a Business Process Developer who is ready for a career move.
Within this role, the Process Developer will combine their talents for K2 product development and SharePoint technology.
As part of the technical team, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting effective Business Process automation solutions across all departments of the Business.
You will also carry out best-practice business analysis of existing manual processes.
One of the key elements of this role will be to work within the K2 platform and help to create K2 Workflows, SmartForms & SmartObjects.
As well as Development, you will also handle support to users who use the K2 platform.
To qualify for an immediate interview we require the following skills:
- Commercial experience of developing & supporting users on K2
- Experience of creating WorkFlows, SmartForms & SmartObjects.
- SharePoint integration experience
- Basic understanding of SQL administration.
- Stored procedure & table creation
- Excellent business acumen to conduct stakeholder analysis.
Our client is very keen to hire this Business Process Developer immediately but can wait for a reasonable length of time if you are on notice.
The Harrington Starr team are looking forward to hearing from you for a discreet conversation.